Monday, April 25, 2005

Natalies 21

This weekend i celebrated my little sisters 21st birthday. Not only does that make me feel old, but for the next month and one day she is the same age as my fiancee. Crazy. But the coolest thing was just getting to hang with the family and laugh and joke an enjoy one anothers company. It is always wonderful when my family gets together. We all know how to make each other laugh and we do it well and often. It was wonderful times and to Heather, Nick and Tara i appologize if you all do not get the humor, but we Culps are a wierd breed. But the conversations and the laughs varied so much through out the day it was a wonderful weekend and more about it to come if not for a quiz in less than a half and hour i would expand on the full weekend but all i can say for now is look forward to probably two more posts today. And who knows maybe even one that is more preachy. I do love preachy. Good day to all off to the quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home