Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Blogging a new chore?

I have come to the conclusion i dont have much to say. That being said let me say something. I enjoy this venue of communication, but find that i feel obligated to post something even when i really dont have much to say or i am busy and dont find the time to post. Does anyone else experience this. Just curious. I have also notice that blogging can be psuedoaddictive. The fact that you want to blog and you feel obligated to blog you need to blog. Wierd huh? As much as sometimes i feel that having a blog is dumb and i dont have time for it. Other times i feel the need to get on here and spout of to the entire world though only a limited number of the world read this blog, now but soon who knows. Anyway maybe it is just finals week messing with my already feeble mind. Or maybe its the fact that beth is becoming a Gaundi hippie and gardening in the never ending spring of NH. Who knows. I guess i just need some sleep a couple weeks off from school and a cookie. Anyone have a cookie oreo preferably. Well i guess i should stop now and attempt to salvage any sense of intelligence in this blog although that is was probably gone long ago. Ok bye

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Maybe you don't have much to say b/c you don't have enough heckling. Want me to heckle you? Why aren't you heckling me at my blog?

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Beth said...

That pics of the brain and the Dr's I just got off the web as a joke. I would actually love to have a copy of my own MRI though.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Beth said...

OK I'm totally going to stop checking this blog if you don't start writing something. I may even de-link you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home