Sunday, August 21, 2005

im back

Hello everybody,
sorry for the really long delay. I have been in parkersburg doing a rotation and visiting with my fiance. Then i went on a little mini vacation. But im back to the blog and im sure you are all very glad to hear that. I had some wonderful thing happen since i have been gone. I got to speak at a youth meeting in parkersburg and it was a great time. I really felt used by God and i at least from my end feel the kids took something away from it. It was a new skill i had been practicing but never got to use that is talking to a large group. It was more like a sunday teaching then a small group leading so that was very exciting for me. I really liked doing it too. I also got to give my testimony and so wisdom to a group of seniors leaving to go to college it was kind of scary for me not to much to tell them my past but to have my fiance there who is there normal leader to hear all that again. But it was great God gave me confidence and the words as to not glorify my past like our testimonies can have that tendency if we are not careful but to show the darkness of it, while really letting the light shine through. I am excited about this fall sememster. I have been praying for all of you that have been a part of the community here at WVU bible studies that you can stay involved and stay plugged in. I really hope that you all continue to let the Lord use you this fall. Well i better get some stuff ready for my next rotation. Look forward to some more consistent posting my loyal reader(s).

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your past is just builds what you are today--- wonderful and all:) You rocked it out to those kids... I am positive they were impacted. Thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home