Thursday, November 10, 2005

Jesus

I was thinking how can you not like Jesus. I can see not liking the church the church has done many things wrong due to imperfect man. Christianity in name has done horrible things because of imperfect man. But Jesus is so wonderfully perfect. He was the ideal human being. He was completely righteous. He cares and love us all so much that it is impossible for me to see how people can hate Him. I think that those who have truly experience Jesus can say with all honesty that it is truly different that Christianity or church. A relationship with Jesus is pure and not tained by the flawful man. Where the chruch has the weakness of flawful man Jesus does not but praise God Jesus is made perfect in our weakness. I just wonder if we would lose our bias to the chruch or the category of christianity and clung to Jesus what difference would there be. I challenge all those who use the example of the church as a reason not to believe to experience Christ and see if the results are the same. I imagine they wont be. They werent for me not even close. THe church jaded and hurt me but Jesus healed and saved me. Praise God he is made perfect in our weakness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home