Saturday, August 26, 2006

Radiant


Well i was playing with my mac and this is what i came up with at the 9 o'clock hour on saturday night. Tonight the wife and I are hanging out in our trendy neighborhood. We are really out of place. But hey we are trying. It is a beautiful night here and we are just enjoying a nice coffee, some converstation, and people watching. Amazing to watch people and to see how they are engaging each other. You can really get a sense of what is important to people by the way they act. How do you act? What do people see when they see you out being yourself? Are you yourself when in public? Are you a relfection of the kingdom of God? I hope that as my crazy picture puts out a radiant light that I truly shine with the light of Christ in me and can be a beacon to those around me.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is the coolest picture ever!

Good stuff Nic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home