Sunday, June 18, 2006

Stereotyping is stupid

Yesterday me and my bride bought our first car. We bought a left over 2005 Jetta. Though it is a 2005 it is brand new. We got it for a great price and we are both very excited to have our first new car. It is graphite blue and it has all the cool stuff and since it was a left over we got it for a steal. yay new car. My brother though got a new dog which is even cooler. A 6 week old Boston Terrier. I have yet to see it but i can wait to see the little guy. One last note Happy Father's day to my Dad and all the dads out there. Dads Rule.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger The Nardvark said...

Congrats on the new car! I hope you still have the Lumina though... it was a sweet ride that should be put in a museum or something. :) Glad you both had a great time in the Dominican, and glad you are both home safely!!! Good luck with everything. Keep in touch :)

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger nic said...

Nice to hear from you Nards. Hope all the testing is going well. And yes the Lumina lives and will as long as she behaves. Good luck with all the tests let me know how you do and how hard they are later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home