Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sorry for the absence

Hello all sorry for the long absence. I have been very busy with graduation and marriage and job and house hunting. I have good news I have a job working for Walgreen in Charlotte, NC. Me and Tara are in the process of looking for a house and man is that a pain in the butt. Tara has been great doing the bulk of the searching. I hope to blog more. Things are going well here at H2o and we have been doing a lot of cool stuff. We are hosting the NCAA tourney and after spring break are looking for that to really pick up. Well I hope to blog again soon. Again sorry for the long absence

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Beth said...

What!?!?! Did you get married????!!?!?! HELLO PICTURES!!!! WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??? DETAILS???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home