Sunday, May 22, 2005

44 weeks

44 weeks you ask? Well ask! 44 weeks and i am done with pharmacy school. My first rotation starts this monday at 9 so i guess my last summer as a student is officially over. Man those 2 weeks went fast. Oh well. I am excited though to get started and to get finished. Most of all to get finished. My life has many new changes coming once these 44 weeks are over. 12 days after my graduation and 22 days after my last day of class i get married. In between that time i will be moving and getting ready to start my first real job. Geeze. I guess i will have to start being some what grown up now. But i look forward to all the changes. I am just hoping God will help me keep my sanity through the next 44 weeks. I am also hopeful that i will be able to spend some quality time with my family and friends these next 44 weeks before i move into an new aspect of my life. It is such an exciting time for me. But at the same time sacry leaving all that i am familiar with to go and see what God has in store for me and my at that point wife (Tara for those who dont know). It is going to be such a cool adventure. I guess in a way you could say im ready and excited to start my rotations tomorrow. Looking forward to finishing one chapter of my life and starting a new one. The nice thing about this one is knowing God will be there from the first pen stroke to the last. Not a bad way to start. Well college me it was fun and enjoy your last 44 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home