Monday, November 14, 2005

Hearing God

I was reminded by the lovely Beth today of something that I had in a way forgotten that the job I choose in not important morally to God. How I perform at that job is and what I do with it is because all is to be don't to the glory of God. But I felt the need to clarify one of my posts. It is not the job I am worried about. What ever pharmacy job I get I will do with the best of my ability to glorify God with all aspects of my life. But it is the not hearing God in where He wants me to do that job. I don't want to be Jonah and not listen to where God is sending me and be swallowed by a whale. And I don't want to leave anywhere because I want to leave I want to God because God is leading me away. I want my motives to be his motives I want my will to be his will in every aspect from the small to large I want to be in complete submission to his will. But praise God I believe God is leading us to Charlotte for the time being Tara received a 50% tuition reduction to go to the Charlotte campus. But prayer still needs to be done. But where ever God leads us I hope we go where he dictates not me or Tara dictates. Ive tried to boss god around before and it was not pretty and I expect the results to be similar if I tried again.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Beth said...

You kind of get my point, and I agree we should pray through decisions, but I still think you should read Freisan's book. It changed my relationship with God, and I think for the good.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1576737411/qid=1132153396/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-9318933-6087804?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger nic said...

I will check it out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home