Sunday, May 22, 2005

Summer Study

Here we are again. Another summer. Billy is in Floridia and I am here leading WVU Bible Studies. This year I believe is going to be a great year. I really feel that this summer is going to play a major part in a large movement this fall for H2o the campus church and also all the studies involved with WVU Bible studies. All of those little few who read this blog i would appreciate your prayers on behalf of the study, myself, and our campus. I have started something new this summer as a way of focusing myself and my heart to lead a bible study that i believe has so much potential to not only grow those who come but also me. I have instituted in me at least once weekly this summer strolling the campus and praying for it and those at the study that this fall and at all times they are here would be effective and loving witnesses of Christ. Starting first with me. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how busy i am and how removed from the actual campus i may feel this year i must set the example for the group. Jesus has set the example for me and for all of us and as his servent i intend to be an example also to those in the group and those on campus. Not that any of this is very new in the scheme of things, but i feel i have waisted to much time here focusing on my studies and my own circle and not enough on the greater circle of people. Something i intend to remedy. I again implore my loyal readers to pray for God to move in our study and to open the minds and the hearts of those in whom we come in contact that we may start to influence others and guide and show them the way to Christ. I look forward to keeping you all posted on how this summer is going and all that God is doing here and in me.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know this goes without saying, but I just want to remind you again how very proud I am of the man of God you are becoming! Maybe more people will follow your example, and imitate your faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home