Friday, August 26, 2005

the car that leads to enlightenment

Hello all,
My car decided to play another trick on me this week. I was driving to parkersburg and im just crusing along and listening to coldplay when all of a sudden boom my tire explodes. Granted it was the same tire i flattened about 2 months ago and replaced it with a $20 tire so what was to be expected. But in my two hour wait at walmart to get my car fixed i bought a book on bible customs and manners and read it for a while at applebee's and that was very cool. I also got a chance to talk to my brother and what is going on in his life it was great. He is going through some tough times and it was great i had the time and the cell reception to dedicate to talking to him. So through this flat tire i was able to make myself more knowledge able and to support my brother in his life the Lord really does work in mysterious ways. Praise God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home