Sunday, November 27, 2005

Been a while

It has been a while since i last posted but it has been holiday break for me so i took full advantage. I rarely have been even near a computer except to maybe check on my fantasy team. But i had a very good break and lots to report in future blogs. but the first weekend of break i had a great dinner with Tara and my family. It was kind of like my thanksgiving dinner since i had to work the real thanksgiving this year. But it was a great night of food friends and family. I had a blast and i believe everyone else did also. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. My thanksgiving was pretty good even though i worked got to work with one Jimmy Shreeves very cool man of God and had some good conversations. I also got to preach at H2o this sunday but i will blog on that later. I have many more blogs swimming in my head but i am at work and better get back to it.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really haven't much of a tie to you, but i punched in a name of a fellow pharmcist that taught me physics in a WV high school, that would be jummy shreeves, in 1998-1999. I think he graduated in 03 or 04 from WVU. I started pharmacy school in '05, and thought it'd be cool to see where he ended up. I thought you might be able to give me a lead. aliasnumber1 at gmail.com

Thanks,
Cory
aliasnumber1 at gmail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home