Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I've missed that

Today was the first summer study of veritas. And praise God i really felt him working in me tonight and i think all of us learned something and prayerfully took something away from this evenings discussion. It was good to just work and to teach and to feel Christ using me. It really has been a while and it was such a refreshment and joy. We had some really good stuff new faces and good discussion on James 1:1-18. And to finish the night we took some of our trials and wrote them down and how God has or is delievering us to them then we offered them to God and burnt them as a symbol of God refining us through fire. We had to burn the paper in the sink, since mother nature would not let us use the chiminea. All in all it was very refreshing night for me. The conversation afterward was also very enjoyable. I got to chat with a married couple and got to talk about my future wife and just the funny thing we do mainly talking about cooking and chiken fingers it was very fun and just plain cool. I am very excited about this summer. I cant wait for things to just continue and i truly pray that the community would GROW and GROW and our closeness would GROW and GROW. Our first dinner is thursday beans and cornbread hoping for a great turn out and just time for us all to communicate and to get closer to one another and Jesus. Im truly excited for my growth and the growth of the Group PRAISE GOD for such an amazing night. Just wish my fiancee was here to enjoy it with me and all of my friends that are away from us. I miss you all

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Wish I could be there!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger nic said...

Beth, it would have been great to have you. Hope all is well and new england is treating you well and your garden is flourishing. Hope you get a chance to visit sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home