Friday, September 02, 2005

Devistation

In light of all that is happening in N.O. I feel that it is important for all of us to assess the real values of life. Like friends, family and loved ones. My heart breaks for all of those that have lost those people in their lives in the hurricane. I hope that all of us will be praying for a quick recovery and that the healing side of God's hand will be seen and blame of this event will not fall upon his shoulders. Even with so much pain it is hard to me to relate because it is so far away. it makes me wonder has my heart gotten so rotted by this world that distance is a factor on my compasion. I pray it is not. I pray God will soften my heart and give me a more compasionate heart. I just hope through all this we see how precious and blessed our lives are and that no matter what is going on that we look to the glory of God to get us through. I can not in my wildest dreams imagine what those people are going through but i can only hope they as i hope i would are relying on the King of King's to help them all through the pain and the loss of life and love. The city can be rebuilt and things repurchased. But lives lost can not be reclaimed. I hope you will all join me in prayer that those hurt and sick would find the face of Jesus that whatever the outcome in this life that they would be lifted up to a sweet reward. My prayers are with you N.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home