Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Creative expression

Tonight we have creative expression it is always an interesting evening. One to see what god can do in us when we allow our creative juices to flow with His. And to really see how weird and unique all my fellow believers really are including myself. I am hopeful that all will go great people will participate and it will make for a very fun evening. Also I am hoping to watch a movie "Kung Fu Hustle" it looks stinking mad funny but I guess we will see well faithful reader the is all I have for now see you on the blog

3 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Aaah, creative expression. I miss you guys.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger nic said...

We miss you to MP me and tara really wish we would be able to come and see you over thanks giving and remember to save the date for our wedding may 27th

Thanks ryan my words and your art killer combination my friend

much love to both of you

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger nic said...

me and tara's wedding that is just wanted to clear that up lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home