Thursday, October 06, 2005

A little shout out

I want to thank JR Woodward for just being JR. Though I have limited experience with JR. I have had the pleasure of talking with him on a couple of occasions, but even more so I want to thank him for the stories I have heard about him through a one Billy Williams. Thanks to both these gentlemen and Mr. Woodward's illness (closetalking) I was able to give a much better 2 hour lecture this morning on verbal and nonverbal communication. I was able to use stories from Billy and my own experience with JR to tell my audience about a close talker. JR I know you probably don't remember me but I want to thank you for being who you are not only for the help in my lecture but just for want you are doing for the Lord and how much he has blessed you and those around you. And Billy as always a friend and always good for a good time and for living the good life. Always a blessing my friend. Thanks again to both of you. God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home