Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sloth

Two in the same day what the world. Well folks I am reading this book on sloth. It is not a Christian book, but it is so funny. It looks at sloth as a lifestyle just like any self help book. It has some really good insight to it. I have really been enjoying the book though it has some crassness to it there are really some good things to draw from the book. It states at one point that sloth is the fastest growing lifestyle in America and I cant argue that. It also says that sloth is the only truly do able lifestyle. Now that I agree with in a sense it is the easiest to do and probably the one we do more often then we realize, but it is not the only do able one or I'm sorry my fellow readers my life is a shame and the Christian lifestyle I strive to live is nothing but a pipe dream. I know this is not true because I see it lived out constantly, but think about it for a second how many of us did or how many of us know that sloth is the only lifestyle we are proficient at. Scary isn't it. The book has really opened my eyes to my slothful ways and how I intend to change that. More on that to come. Well faithful read thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that was a good read--i hope you enjoy the book on sloth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home