Tuesday, September 20, 2005

WOW

It was a great night of bible study tonight. We were worshiping before we got into the word and it was great and awe inspiring to look around and to see God in that place. I was just singing and looking around and one of the girls here tonight was just holding here heart and it just really touched me. It looked as if she was hugging Jesus. It was so awesome to me to see. I just really loved to see Jesus moving in my home and in the people who came to share the word and enjoy jesus. I just kept looking around and seeing Jesus touching lives and hearts. It truly opened mine up more to his power touching me and moving me to feel the power of the spirit flow. I also had revealed to me in the scripture that night a simple thing in the text i had never noticed before it was so simple yet so profound where in john, john talks about being excited that the bridegroom was coming and he needed to be joyfull of that since he was a friend of the bridegroom and the bridegroom was coming for his bride. I realized at that point john was talking about us in two ways we need to be glad when jesus comes and that we are the friend but at the same time we are the bride how cool is that just really touched me. well loyal readers sorry for the time between blogs but hopefully i will be more fully loaded to share. thanks for all your reading support

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home