Thursday, September 08, 2005

New elections

Hello everyone,

Another election at WVU bible studies and another term as president. But happy to let you know Beth that Greta has picked up your place as my new vice president. I am looking forward to my last year as president and my new officers. I know i have some quality people to be working with not only in officers but in leaders also. I have been pretty busy otherwise with my pediatrics rotation and with the internet being down at my house not blogging so much. I am excited to say that Tara has changed majors to something she love and that is exciting. She is going to switch from counseling to Religious/biblical studies pretty exciting. I guess that is all that is going on here for now. We have an great opportunity to help out hurricane victims this next few months at a camp for evacuees. I am hoping God will bless them by our presence and we will be blessed by them. But i need to go get some free lunch hope to blogg more when the old internet is working again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home