Monday, October 03, 2005

Help me im a cynic

Ahhh,
i just reread my last post and im such a cynic. But i cant help it i just seem to take everything people say tongue in cheak. Especially if they have been less than honest in the past or "shady" as the hip kids call it. I dont want to be a cynic but we live in such a cynical world. I hope that the Lord will help me to trust not only those i call brother and sister but also to trust Him more. I am not cynical with the Lord just a bit of a Thomas. I guess i just see glimpses of the kingdom and then see glimpses of our fall in each of us and it saddens me. I know we are all broken and fallen but we who call Jesus Lord are all rededmed and its time we started living and acting that way. Me very much included. Well faithful reader i am making a vow that i am going to be as real and honest as i can be with all of my interactions. I will try my best to put my brother/sister first and to stop being a ME centered and be a CHRIST centered person. I challenge you faithful reader to do the same. Help me to kill the cynic with in while vanquishing your own inner cynic. Help me to bring about a little bigger piece of the kingdom with each unselfish act, with each blessing, with each work of the Lord. Well faithful reader its in our hands and may the Lord bless us in our attempt and may we always, always stay focused on Him because when we stray and our eyes lose the gaze the ME will be back to try to take its place back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home