Friday, September 30, 2005

Seriously

I have come to the understanding that I need to take this blog a little more seriously. I read my fellow bloggers and they have all these cool blogs and mine are at least from my perspective a little weak. But I will work on it faithful reader. I am in a very excited mood today. I believe I am going to be climbing and the weather could not be better for it. No doubt it will be a great day to climb. We are hoping to take out some newlies and get them on the rock for the first time. I have been very blessed to be back in the climbing scene it has given me opportunity to hang with my roomie and good friend Billy. Now we work out 3 days a week at 6am and climb or boulder when ever we can. He is a solid guy and it has be great to get to dialogue with him lately and just hang last year due to so much junk we did not get to hang as much. So it has been good to just get to hang and do life together and help to bring about some kingdom living in our circle of influence. I have also been blessed to have a great soul group this year. My roomie Morgan and Ryan (link included) We have been doing it for 3 weeks now and it has been a great blessing to me and hopefully the other guys as well. We really look out for each other spiritual and all other aspects of life. We have been blessed with what we do also. Last time as starbuck we got to speak into a couple of the baristas (excuse spelling) and invite them to our church and our bible study. Now just keeping them in prayer that they will make it out. But it has been a good semester of growth not only in the gym but in the spiritual gym. God is truly blessing me and preparing me for my next season in life (MARRIAGE). Well faithful reader I must get back to my rotation and do some work keep reading and I will keep writing God bless

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a good one, it should be posted twice:) Sounds like you are being blessed immensely... don't forget to take some time and give thanks! That's wonderful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home