Thursday, December 01, 2005

December

It is December. Hooray. But I just wanted to post about my new rotation at the vet clinic. It is pretty boring actually but I get to play with a lot of cool dogs. I hate when my internet on my very very old lap top does not work it really cuts into my ability to blog and all that good stuff but on the other hand it gives me time to read and to just chill which I need to do sometimes. I have been steeling billy's computer to blog when he has it around and not using it himself. I have been thinking a lot about obedience and the consequences of not be obedient. I rally relate to the part of the bible that says the God will discipline his children. It even scares me when I feel as if God has not disciplined me in a while. I feel as if maybe im not his child. Then I realize it is the devil saying that and I get back to my senses. But I truly appreciate all and every trial God lays before me. It helps me to focus and to clearly see where my life is dedicated and in what direction it is going. I have also been thinking about prayer lately . I have been trying to be more like Jesus in that aspect following the diagram he left for us. I am not doing as well as I would have liked at this point, but im a work in progress and sooner than later God will work this out in me. Praise him for that. But I guess I have been mainly wrestling with whom do I pray too. I have been focusing on the fact that Jesus tells us to pray to the father and I may have been neglecting that. So my question to you my reader is who are you praying to and what are you praying for. Are you expectant that God will answer you or are you expectant that he will give you want you want. Because they are not always the same thing. I guess in sometimes need to realize that God is not a vending machine and I do not have the power to at my whim place in the money and get what I want. So bottom line I am being convicted to work on my prayer life and to focus on the prayer relationship not the prayer answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home