Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Decisions

Well its time for me to start making decisions on where i want to place myself after graduation. I have recieved offers in two great places to live. Both North Carolina and Knoxville TN. Both are very good possiblities they are both great areas. My fiance and i plan on visiting both areas to see what will be best for us. I know no matter what we will be guided by God. I am just excited to have the opportunity to pick where i may go. I dont have to just go where i get a job. So praise God. Well more to come on this matter as the story unfolds.

3 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Why aren't you married yet?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger nic said...

Because i like to take my time and not rush. Just waiting to graduate so in 5 months your question wont make any sense. But really i have no good answer. Except i will be soon

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay beth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home