Sunday, December 04, 2005

Truth

It is so sad and even more than that when the word of God is misrepresented and miss used. My friend Ryan and I have been in a discussion with a Pastor but we are not sure if he is or not because this conversation has been occurring through blogs. Our salvation has been questioned and we have been condemned for our sins. Which, yeah I have been condemned for my sins, but Praise Jesus for his death and resurrection. I have been made clean by the blood of the Lamb. I praise God also for the fact that we have the word of God so accessible in the US. So when things like this come up I can go to the word of God and allow it to dictate to me the truth not some pastor, friend or anyone but the Word of God. Don't get me wrong a word of truth from the lips of a believer is very awesome, but taking a statement that is controversial or thought false to the word of God that is to be praise. As the Bereans did in Acts. I guess through this conversation I have been again shown the love and grace of Christ. Though while he knew no sin he became sin for our sake and died on a cross. Praise God and Praise the Son. Thank you Lord Jesus for your sacrifice and your love that has repaired the relationship between God and his people. Thank you for being love. Thank you for grace and thank you for allowing me to do your will. Thank you for everything. I really love Jesus and that is all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home