Monday, September 25, 2006

Gearing down, while gearing up

Well I just finished a stint of 3 overnight shifts a walgreens. I really like this shift, but I will like it better when it is permanent. I am now as my local coffee shop winding down and relaxing (really trying to stay awake). I am so stoked about this up coming weekend. I am going back to my old haunts. Back to the mountains of WV. Back to almost heaven. (only negative the wife will not be coming). It will be great to get out to copper's rock, to climb and to just hang with my friends and family. Not to mention the buckwheat festival. How fortunate!! I am mostly excited to see the old gang. And to have a day to spend with my old roommate Billy and my brother just doing the manly outdoors stuff. And seeing Nate poop himself when he goes climbing for the first time. It will be a great weekend that I know. Im just looking forward to seeing how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home