Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Devil's Head



Recently on a trip to Chimney Rock, NC my wife and I met up with my parents and hiked the trails around this beautiful scenery . It was breathtaking some of the views. It was a great day. There was one particular part of the trip that I remember and that was a rock called the Devil's Head. Around all this beauty was a rock that looked eerily like the devils face. It showed me and reminded me that the devil can be very attractive and beautiful. But the problem is he is dangling you over a cliff. So just as this rock hangs on the side of the mountain. We also will be in a precarious situation when we fall victim to the traps of the devil no matter how beautiful and attractive he may look.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow, it is good to see you are back!

I've always wanted to visit that place. Maybe one day I will make the journey, and see you guys too!!!

Great pics!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger nic said...

that would be great come on down

 

Post a Comment

<< Home