Thursday, January 25, 2007

new music suggestions

I was given an itunes card this christamas and have just now gotten the time to get out and down load some tunes. I have a few suggestions from what i have found. Brett Dennen is very good. Has some very cool lyrics and sounds vaguely like Paul Simmon. In "aint no reason" one of he lyrics that strikes me the most is when he sings "slavery stiched into the fabric of my clothes." Touching on the clothing industries use of child labor. His work has lots of very powerful lyrics. Not to mention he has a very cool sound. THe other artist i have listened to lately that i like is Amos Lee. He has a very melodic soulful sound. Very easy listening. But if you only have the money to buy one of them i would Suggest Brett Dennen. Just some thoughts from Charlotte.

Overall all is well here. Tara and I are just continuing to make our house a home. Looking forward to the spring and just enjoying where God has placed us. I want to congratulate my GOOD FRIEND RYAN on setting his WEDDING Date. Way to go little buddy. Can wait to be there by your side on the big day.

Hope to blog again soon and maybe with some new picutures of the new place. Living large in the Land of the Pines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home