Thursday, November 09, 2006

Latte Beauty


You can not tell from this picture, but what a beautiful day here in Charlotte. It is in the 70's and not a cloud in the sky. I am at the coffee shop across the street drinking an eggnog latte (not starbucks quality). I had the fortune though as to explain the eggnog chai latte to the owner of this coffee shop and his staff. They seemed intrigued and I wonder if it will now make it on to there menu. It was a good start to a wonderful day. It is my first day off in 6 days and I am going to enjoy this weather and my time to relax. I have been very the opposite of diligent in my Sabbath days. So it will be good to have one today. I will be going to lunch with my wife at Billy Graham and golfing and just relaxing all cool. I have been feeling a good bit home sick these last few days. Missing the annual pumpkin day and wvu fall football. But life changes and we must see the opportunities God is giving us in our new place. It is time for me to RISE up and seek his face. Funny how God can speak to you through his word and your friends. My friend Billy blogged on Isaiah and that is exactly the words I was reading and reflecting on this morning. Its wonderful how God can use his word and his people no matter how far we are from each other to encourage and inspire. God connection to our hearts is much more powerful and intune then we realize some times but when we do what joy it brings.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's a great pic brotha!

I look forward to a time I can enjoy a little bit of charlotte with you and the Mrs.

And yes, it is a beautiful thing to see how our hearts are so in tune to what the LORD is saying, it always amazes me when my friends many miles away are learning the same things from God.

"Let him who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home