Thursday, May 26, 2005

Beans and Cornbread

Tonight we had dinner at my place I made beans and greg made cornbread. It was a good evening the beans and the cornbread turned out great. A few of our friends came to join us and even some unexpected freinds showed up. It was nice to just hang out and enjoy good food and good company. There is something about eating a meal together that just brings you closer to people. I know that from last summer and i am relearning that lesson once again. I hope that more people get to learn how this feels and that more people would come to join us at our dinners if they are able. I thank God that he has give me and the house i live in the blessings and the areana to bless others. The Lord truly is good and all good and perfect gifts come from him. Even beans and cornbread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home