Sunday, October 16, 2005

Good weekend

Hello faithful reader i had a good weekend this weekend. I went to game and we won in triple overtime. But i left at halftime when we were down by 17 and i had a headache and a kid wanted to beat me up. Can you believe that, wanted to beat me up. who would want to do that. Geeze. But i missed one of the best games EVER. My brother also came down this weekend and we spent the entire day on sunday hiking all over cooper's rock. So it was a ton of fun to be doing that with my brother and just be hang out with him. But that was the main parts of my weekend. I start a new rotation tomorrow and that is always an adventure. It should be good though not exciting but good. It is a drug information rotation so i should learn a lot which is always good. But i am tired and that means im done.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger nic said...

hello me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home