Thursday, December 15, 2005

Last minute

Well it is 10 days before Christmas and I have just bought my first gifts. I am normally a last minute shopper, but I have a feeling this year maybe extreme. I found the coolest gift for my brother and then best buy ruined it because they are currently sold out. But I am hopeful they will get some in soon and I will be able to purchase one. I see so many cool things I would like to get my family and friends but of course like most of us money is always an issue. So I guess I will have to go old fashion and give them the gift of my time. That really is what the season is really about is it not. To celebrate the birth of the savior and to spend time with loved ones. I miss my family and I think a lot has to do with me moving and getting married this year. Just makes you want to soak it all in. I cant wait to start my family with Tara but things will never be like they will be this year. Well all things progress for the better in this situation. I look forward to this Christmas and many more with my family, my fiance(wife), and all the others who have and will touch my life in some way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home