Monday, October 24, 2005

Sorry for the lack of activity

Sorry for the lack of activity faithful reader. I have been having crazy 6 year old computer problems. But hopefully I will be back on track soon. Many cool things have been going on here and I hope to post them soon. Had a wonderful convo with my mom last night about grace and many other things about our faith it was good to help clarify so things for her and to have her speak into my life on just the aspects of loving faith. I have had a great last couple of days God has really been speaking into me since I have been opened to my pridefulness and my inability to take his grace without adding on to it my own requirements. It has been very eye opening. I also got to see my fiance this weekend and that is always great. Had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh. But I am at school and need to get back to real work hope to be blogging more consistently soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home